Are You a Passionate Marketer Looking for a Rewarding Role in Digital Marketing?
Savings.com, a leader in affiliate search marketing, is currently looking for an SEM Manager to ensure the profitability of hundreds of retail affiliate paid search campaigns. In your role as SEM Manager, you will also oversee a driven team of three analysts. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to execute campaign optimization projects in alignment with team goals.
A Successful SEM Manager at Savings.com:
- independently analyzes data and promptly takes action
- is a proven leader who empowers others to perform at a high level
- can translate datasets into useful information for clients
- enjoys managing simultaneous projects
- loves utilizing the latest AdWords features
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accountability over search campaign budgets, including $500k average monthly marketing spend.
- Drive consistent growth and profitability by actively managing the prioritization, optimization, and rebidding of actively marketed paid search campaigns. Monitor campaign metrics daily using a suite of reports with an eye on both revenue and ROI.
- Develop and implement actionable strategies for search engine marketing roadmap in accordance with monthly ROI goals and input from Head of Marketing. Also work with Head of Marketing to drive product roadmap forward.
- Develop and mentor team of three analysts. Provide new responsibilities and challenges. Dictate campaign ownership and prioritization for each analyst, along with recurring campaign optimization tasks.
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue and profitability through internal reporting and online tools. Align with Merchant Outreach team to secure incremental business. Utilize knowledge from Google and Bing contacts to improve campaign ROI.
- Assist analysts with launching of new campaigns and other operational tasks, as needed.
- Contribute to other company projects and marketing initiatives (display, grocery, social, content).
- Actively streamline internal marketing processes in order to best scale continued growth.